Friends love in all times. The best of times the worst of times. My husband has truly blessed me with the deepest understanding of friendship I've ever had.
I think Best friends are a requirement for a happy life. Jesus of course is the ultimate friend, He's even beyond the best. Tomie's my best woman friend, more about her later....but Brent-he's my best man.
My health has put us through a lot this last year and I thank you for loving in sickness and in health.
My favorite memories and best times with you are late at night when everyone else is asleep and we can talk for hours. Part of what adds the speciality to those times is that it makes us feel like kids again, sneaking in the kitchen for snacks at a slumber party-you've been told to go to sleep for the hundredth and last time and yet...two still remain awake and whispering the secrets of their hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment