In January I was envious of my best friend's blog. She talked me into creating one.
I knew some how I don't have time to maintain one...I'd heard you post something every day. Yet I caved and I've managed to just post less than 10 posts in 5 months. WOW! I'm a mother of 2, Tomie a mother of 6! How does this even calculate?
Yes, I manage a non-profit organization that keeps me too busy but she is busy. I guess it's priority. I need to work on my priorities this summer! I want my mojo back!
Priorities: 1. Re-create my personal scrapbooking area
2. Create a homeschool classroom for Jordan
3. One post to my blog a week June - August minimum
Can I do it?
Verse for today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
insert shock and awe here* LOL
Glad you are getting back at it! You could always think of blogging as communication with family and friends all at once, so that you dont have to call them all individually ;)
Love you girl!
Post a Comment