Allyssa, so happy in her Daddy's lap, wearing his hat knows all attention is on her...well is it?
Jordan, so happy to be near his mom doesn't care whether it's on her lap or across the desk from her....or does he?
I am done fighting. At least fighting for what I want! I trully want God's best! My children and I need each other and July 2nd I gave my 60 day notice of resignation to First Choice Pregnancy Center, I will be a full time stay at home mom on September 16, 2008!
Jordan will begin Kindergarten in homeschool with a full-time mom teaching him on September 29th, 2008. I have been teaching pre-school half-heartedly an hour here two hours there, no more we will simultaneously complete pre-school and begin Kindergarten full-time. God has called, my husband has spoken, I will obey! It is the desire of my heart for our children to be homeschooled and as hard as I try time won't slow down for this busy director, so this busy director passes that hat!
I will remain on the Board of Directors at the center and look forward to continuing as a public speaker for them, and trainer but all that will have to fit around my family, not my family around everything else.
This has been a very difficult decision and I'm still very passionate about the ministry of First Choice but my ministry as a mom has got to come first!
I will never regret choosing to stay home with my kids, I just pray that my kids will never regret me being home! Yikes!
5 comments:
By the way, all my attention hasn't been on Allyssa and Jordan actually started this ball rolling several months ago when at my desk he asked "mom can we go to our other house now?" Yikes. I'm so looking forward to this change, it's scary but I'm very happy!
I am so proud of you! You know I am here for you just as you are for me. What a ministry your kids are and one day may run Pregnancy centers of their own!
Love you girlie!
I cannot believe how old the kids are now! It's been way too long since we've visited face-to-face. Going to have to do something about that. Wait! I forgot. It's your turn!
I can't believe how big she is getting. All I remember is a little baby with dark hair!
Oh by the way, "david" is really me, Rachelle. I used the ccwhitefish email to send the comment and it's registered under P. David. Don't be alarmed!
Post a Comment