Hello, Me here-yes, that is me hiding behind Mt. Everest on the left cheek and Humphry's Peek on the chin.
So with my front tooth being pulled to get braces installed in a month and 5 new huge pimples over the last few weeks, the joke of testimony service yesterday is that Karen is going through puberty. HA HA.
Actually, Karen is going through a lot right now and I feel very lonely. PS 139 was so comforting yesterday....there is no where to escape God and I know He will never leave me nor forsake me!
Do you really know how many foods don't have glutten, wheat, wheat starch, modified starch (wheat they just don't want to admit it!)? Lets just say how many foods don't! Ok, so Chester Cheeto saved my day when I'm depressed and wanted to munch, he makes his chips from corn thank God! Cheese and chocolate that is all I need today! Wow, am I really PMSing?
How come everybody else's blogs are so peppy? Are they not experiencing chronic pain, chronic fatigue, a pulled tooth, junk food depravity? And who ever thought I should eliminate soda right before all this food goes? Why have I only lost 6 lbs? How do I scream on a blog?
Verse for today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a great writer! In the midst of your pain and torment, you're able to communicate it in such a way that we all can enjoy your senquin personality. Truly, a blog like this shows a friend who doesn't pull you down with her struggle but still is able to vent and give ideas for prayer. It's that ability you have to mezmerize me that forced me to willingly marry you with such joy.
floss clicker/Dr. Goodtooth!
giggle giggle
he he
snort
ha ha ha
So nice to see that in your wife's calamity you are so willing to point a finger and laugh hysterically. I think you are going thru a puberty of your own! Developing a nice since of sarcasm!!! Learning well young student..... learning well!
And Karen!
Just think how young you look with braces and a few blemishes! he he
Post a Comment