Obviously I'm all about coffee. I'm a wife with two beautiful children. God saw fit to bless us with one boy and one girl. I am a scrap-a-holic who has been scrap-a-sober for too long now! I did not "fall off the wagon by choice!" My baby girl kinda stole my attention and I haven't 'had a scrap' since! I just became a stay at home mom and the first official day of homeschool begins September 29, 2008. I'm wired to dive in to drowning level for anything I'm passionate about, and I'm definately passionate about my family so hold on...Mama's Home!
How on earth can I mind turning 39 years old this year when I look 91? OOOPS! That is 19! I may move like I'm 91 but with braces on my teeth and zits all over who could guess a day over 19? Let the fun begin before the pain sets in! Ps. I need ideas for soft food:-)
Soft food - Tapioca pudding, mashed potatoes, and lots of Ice Cream!! Hey, I had braces in my 30's. I also had a front tooth missing. It won't take long and then it doesn't look so bad....either that or I just got used to looking at them!
Month 2 and I'm not minding the braces so much. The first tightening was quite a painful experience. I had 2 springs attached to pull my front bottom teeth together faster. I am seeing results so the discomfort sometimes pain is worth it.
2 comments:
Soft food - Tapioca pudding, mashed potatoes, and lots of Ice Cream!!
Hey, I had braces in my 30's. I also had a front tooth missing. It won't take long and then it doesn't look so bad....either that or I just got used to looking at them!
Month 2 and I'm not minding the braces so much. The first tightening was quite a painful experience. I had 2 springs attached to pull my front bottom teeth together faster. I am seeing results so the discomfort sometimes pain is worth it.
Post a Comment