Welcome to summer! With temperatures creeping closer and closer to 100 degrees, it is easier to accept that summer is here. Brent has switched to days during summer break, 6 am to 2:30 pm. Of course this switches my schedule at the center too. Days which I have a babysitter available I work 12:30 or 1:00 pm -? and those days with no babysitter I work 3:00 pm - ? Funny, I have always been the spontaneous flexible one and Brent Mr. plan control robot...can we actually flip roles?
Our children are teaching me to love the outdoors more than ever before. As you all know both of them like to be the center of attention, well that requires an audience....so when I say time to play outside I'd better be ready to be summoned to join them. If anyone is wondering, sunshine does improve ones emotions. For the better unless it is over 100 w/ no shade but time the sunshine accordingly and it's great. I'm looking forward to getting a kiddie pool and splashing up some giggles.
Verse for today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment