I can't believe how long it has been since I've written about me. Many have called and emailed wondering how I'm doing, and when will I post an update-so here it goes.
I must start of course with God is always good and when I am weak He is always strong. If it were not for His grace I would be nothing.
Where to start?
This last month I've lost over 400lbs. What? Forgiveness. That is where it is at. In the people I have forgiven combined I released a total of 400lbs of people out of a cage of bitterness from my heart! PRAISE GOD! Spiritually this was a real break through a lot of wrestling and conversing with God had to be done with God to bring me to the point of surrender and then the time came that I realized that I was in fault also that I had sinned also and needed forgiveness by being disobedient and holding unforgiveness in my heart along with a list of many other things.
Physically I was able to weigh at the doctors office and since September I've lost 36 lbs so I'm averaging about 5 lbs a month which is the healthy keep it off for good weight loss. 6 inches off the midriff and 8 off the waist. YEAH. Wish they'd fall off the hips that fast so I could find jeans that I could keep up! My fibromyalgia has flaired up something aweful and I'm in a lot of pain and need prayer. I don't like to take pain medicine or be down in bed and miss any time with my family.
Emotionally I had a bit of a set back and hit a depression bump in the road that threw my med's way off and they needed to be adjusted, but praise God He has me with a doctor who has much experience with bi-polar patients and she knew exactly what was going on with me and an hour later I was brand new again.
I continue to pray that through all of this God will receive all glory and honor and that I will be a light unto someone's dark path to Jesus. He is the only hope that we have.
Brent is doing well and has taken over homeschool as I'm overwhelmed with surviving and loving the children right now. (Have I mentioned that I'm lonely?)
The kids are growing like weeds. Jordy is over 4ft tall and Ally's words are coming in quickly. I am loving being with the kids and so glad that I get to see their development and how their personalities are developing.
Now I can close with our God is so BIG so strong and so mighty there is nothing my God can not do!