Three Names I have been called:
Care Care
Karen Sue Sue
Mommy
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
Pregnancy Center Director
Book-keeper
Administrator
Three Places I have lived:
Las Vegas, NV
Bullhead City, AZ
Redwood City, CA
Three TV Shows That I Watch:
Beth Moore
Design on a Dime
Jon and Kate plus 8
Three places I have been?
TN
OR
CO
Three People that e-mail me regularly:
Too many to list
Three of my favorite foods:
Mexican
Annie’s Glutten Free Mac & Cheese
Breyer’s Coffee Ice Cream
Three friends I think will respond:
Theresa
Lora
Tomie
Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Clifford the Big Red Dog Museum Expo w/ family
2. Scrap Yard Sale (I’ll have my scrap area complete)
3. Heaven
Now, here's what you're supposed to do...if you want to join the fun.Copy this list to an email, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a few good friends and family INCLUDING me (bktaylormade@yahoo.com) The theory is that you will learn something new...