WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN TWO BOYS FIND AN OLD DOG DISH OUTSIDE?
Well, for my boy and his bestfriend....poop. I'll just list the ingredients and add directions. (I would suggest leaving out the tasting!)
1 Old Dog Dish
1 Chicken egg cracked by the dog some hours ago
2 Boys urinating in the dish
Several handfuls from the compost (Goat poop & straw)
Stir after you add each ingredient.
Yes, this really happened; yes, I never, ever thought that my boy would be this much boy! Thank God he hasn't gotten over his lack of agility at least his adventures are ground level. Yikes!
Verse for today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
they didnt eat it right?????
right?!?!?!
Glad I got to talk wth you today
Well, to protect the guilty parties lets just say there was a lot of "you eat it, no-you eat it....and we'll let the mind wander from there...."
well who won???? and who ate it???.
you cant just leave it at that!!!
Post a Comment