My pop said to me Sunday, "Karen, I see you out driving around town more now then I did when you were working full-time. Are you sure you are a 'stay at home' mom/'home'school teacher?"
Yes, but amazingly enough life doesn't seem to slow down automatically when we trade out hats. All we did is change our appearance. But is that what I set out to do?
Don't I really want a slower pace life and time to enjoy my kids while they are this age and with me (though Jordan 5, asked if when he gets married couldn't he and his wife just live with us...."or will Oma's house have enough room for us?" )Yikes!----I'm still considering it a blessing to be close enough to my mom in relationship that we can live with her while it's God's timing and remain content and happy.
I am starting this next level of transition by proclaiming that I will not feel guilty for slowing the pace a bit and taking things a little slower.
Verse for today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment