How does the time go by so fast and where does it go?
Jordan has this special way of identifying the time frame of an activity by saying "not today, not the next today, not the next today..." five minutes into the 'next today's' and you are spinning wondering is the event ever going to get here? Yet, reality tells me that he is going to be driving an actual vehicle (not just me crazy) in the equivalence of 5 seconds.
I can't believe two entire weeks have gone by with a post. The first official week of homeschool was awesome! Jordan and I were invited to attend kindergarten for a day where Brent works; I came home with wonderful ideas and Jordan came home knowing that school is not a game that Mom and Dad made up that participation is a voting matter! (Does any other Mom out there get tired of hearing whether or not your child really wants to do something?---My poor Mom I remember too vividly telling her when I didn't want to do something. I am sure my tone was much friendlier than Jordy's and I looked cuter saying it! LOL)
Of course, time is flying right now and somehow I've been on the computer too long. My family is calling and I have to jump and run. More later!
Verse for today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment