When life finds us in times we don't understand where do we turn? Dr. Phil? Not me. I choose to turn to the word of God. Today in my quiet time meditating on His word I found in scripture what the cry of my heart had been at the beginning of this journey....whatever this is Lord, please let it be for Your glory!
I think that this is an uplifting promise to stand on today, I did read it in King James I just put a Karen updation on it for my friends:-)
Love you all!
Psalm 30:11-12
You Oh Lord have turned for me my mourning into dancing: You have put off my sackcloth {sorrow, rage and shame} and girded me with gladness; to the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, not be silent. Oh Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever!:
You Oh Lord have turned for me my mourning into dancing: You have put off my sackcloth {sorrow, rage and shame} and girded me with gladness; to the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, not be silent. Oh Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever!