Well, I've been journeying a few miles now and the road is not quite as scary. Some of you know how our "Christmas" week went yet most of you do not. We are blessed that we had a month to prepare ourselves for the family decision that this year there was going to be no material focus in December, that there was going to be no hype around December 25th and if that would not have been planned for one month I would have had a much more difficult decision on my hands than I did December 23rd, what I will share with the group about that week is that Brent took the children and spent 5 days with his parents and the children in Sierra Vista, Arizona and we are so blessed that his parents are enjoying the month of January bonding with our children in a time frame that they have never been able to before (the kids stayed behind).
We miss the children greatly but know that my getting on a schedule, medicines stablized and recooperation is much more important and that the love and stability that they are receiving from Grandma and Poppa is a great blessing.
Brent and I have been looking back and seeing so many ways that God has actually been orchastrating this for months. Starting with hiring my assistant, Megan, in March last year. What seemed to be countless hours of her doing nothing was countless hours of her gleaning how to run the center in my abscence now. We went to lunch yesterday. She's amazed at how much she can tell others to do through the time God gave her with me. Brent and I see the week vacation that God gave me in September when I left the children with his parents as preparation for them to be with them this month. Brent's parents helped rent the car for him to bring the children for Christmas, with a Christmas check from a friend that more than paid for the car. Brent and I went back and forth whether he should add me to his health insurance or not in 2008. Nothing on earth could have been haucked to pay for the bills incurred had he not added me come open enrollment, in October. (O.K. I'm wrong. No wonder I love cows. God owns the cows on a thousand hills and He will provide with or without insurance. He has proved Himself faithful over and over again, including allowing this.)
My prayer again, is always....for Your glory Lord, all for Your glory!